Search form

menu menu



Hello, Does anyone know of an architect that will produce some plans and help us with a permit application to the commune only ? So far I have only found architects that want to project manage the whole works and charge 12% of the renovation costs? I would prefer to pay a lump sum fee and project manage myself. Thank you

Mark L-W May 22, 2020 22:22
J May 24, 2020 19:32