Search form

menu menu

Calculating tax


Hello Everyone,

I am reporting my Belgium income/tax paid to another country. How can I best do this? the tax years work differently so I can't simply use the advertisement extrait du role. If I use the compte individuel which numbers/letter would I refer to?



The most obvious thing is to ask the tax authorities in the country that you are reporting to how they would like the figures to be presented and what supporting documents they require. It can hardly be a new problem.

Mar 26, 2021 14:12

Just apply the numbers pro rata according to how many months you need. If you need to provide back up documents, then the copy of your extrait you provide will show a higher amount paid, but you're only going to claim a pro rata amount for the appropriate number of months. That is perfectly acceptable. But I agree with BECASSE above, just ask the tax office.

Mar 28, 2021 12:49

Just send them the tax documents that you receive in Belgium at the end of the year. That should be fine.
And/or call the tax office to be sure.

Mar 29, 2021 00:14