Search form

menu menu

Change 'old' £ notes


Where can I change the 'old' £50 and £20 notes for the new plasticised ones - in Belgium? Thanks for your advice.


You can't. You can send them to the Bank of England by post and they'll refund you if you have a sterling account, or you can wait until you go to the UK. All the details are here:

Nov 9, 2022 09:49

Thanks CM.
Very useful information on the site.

Nov 9, 2022 16:09