Search form

menu menu

Eye infection/irritation


Good Morning,
I seem to have an eye infection/irritation. In the US, typically I could always go to an optometrist at an eyeglasses store to get treated. Is this the same over here or would I need to go to the doctor first? Thanks in advance!

From the archives

I would go see the pharmacist he could help you or direct you to the right place.

Aug 22, 2011 17:21