Search form

menu menu

Medical query


Anyone know of a specialist who could help with diastasis (separation of the stomach muscles after childbirth)

Thanks in advance if so!


Do it the Belgian way. Go to your gp. Take the advice for referral.

Sep 11, 2017 16:59

I've lived here for 40 years! Was just asking directly if anyone had any info or experience of same! My GP cant help.

Sep 11, 2017 17:34

I had the same problem, had an abdominoplasty done:

Sep 11, 2017 17:46