Search form

menu menu

unlimited Single permit



Is the Permanent residence (Type D or B Car) similar to an unlimited Single permit application as mentioned in the below url?
If not then what's the difference exactly?


Type B or D card it is a resident permit type. First you haver to be bearer of single permit for a minimum of 5 years and then you might be eligible for B or D. Once it is issued means you can live and working without any restriction in Belgium

May 21, 2021 15:27