University of Kent: Brussels School of International Studies Open Evening on 6 May
The Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) provides students with a gateway to the ‘real world’ of international relations, policy-making and international law via specialist MA and PhD courses.
Discover more about the University of Kent’s Brussels campus and its courses for the 2022/2023 academic year at an open evening on Friday 6 May from 17.00 to 20.00.
The school offers multidisciplinary courses and a diverse community with an international staff and student body. More than 45 nationalities are represented from all over the world.
Its flexible programmes are taught by world-leading academics and experienced practitioners.
Although it’s a UK university, programmes are accredited in Belgium. The school enjoys an enviable international reputation and takes full advantage of its Brussels location. Home to the EU institutions, NATO and many other international organisations and NGOs, the EU capital is an extension of students’ classroom.
Why students have chosen BSIS:
- The teaching excellence
- Supportive and connected community, with peers and academic members of staff
- Gain a Master’s in just one year
- Tailored to individual interests: select modules from a variety of specialisms in international studies and law
- Networking opportunities on offer within the city
- To gain a British degree, outside of the UK
- Flexible start dates – January and September intakes
- The location – an international and inspiration city to study in
- A secondary specialisation that will show on the final certificate
- Students can mix Law and Politics modules, depending on their interest
Attend their next event
The next Open Evening on 6 May is open to anyone wishing to find out more about the University’s courses, both for undergraduates (these are in the UK, and colleagues from Canterbury will be available for advice) and postgraduates.
Everyone is warmly invited to come along. The informative, relaxed and convivial evening is a great way to finish off the week and start planning future projects. People who want to join will need to register online.
If you can’t attend in May, don’t worry, there will be another Open Evening in the autumn (October or November).
Start your journey at the BSIS in 2022
Want to know more? Contact our Recruitment and Admissions Officer, Agata, by email: email@example.com and she’ll happily schedule an appointment to discuss your options and answer your questions. Agata often visits different countries to talk about the amazing opportunities at the Brussels School, you might be able to meet in person, so do get in touch!
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram – where we often promote events and talks and tell you more about what the city has to offer.
BSIS Open evening
6 May, 17.00-20.00
Espace Rolin, Boulevard Louis Schmidt 2a